Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
That may be, but anything that has been financed in part by a guy who is on record as saying that child sexual abuse "really is not that big of a deal" and called child-sexual abuse victims "selfish brats" for going public and identifying their accusers years after they were abused, can do one. He also said sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys. Surely you can't endorse him or anything he has helped create, especially after your strong feelings (rightly) on the Asian pedo gangs? He is a disgusting piece of shit and that's not even getting into his politics.

Nope can't agree with him on that at all just commenting on the actual documentary.

That may be, but anything that has been financed in part by a guy who is on record as saying that child sexual abuse "really is not that big of a deal" and called child-sexual abuse victims "selfish brats" for going public and identifying their accusers years after they were abused, can do one. He also said sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys. Surely you can't endorse him or anything he has helped create, especially after your strong feelings (rightly) on the Asian pedo gangs? He is a disgusting piece of shit and that's not even getting into his politics.
Isn't that attitude similiar to someone saying that City's football is a bag of shit, because they are funded by a sovereign state that has a really poor human rights issues?

Thought the whole point of the red pill was no matter who it was funded by, it was made by a declared feminist who changed her views during the duration/making of the film.

Nope can't agree with him on that at all just commenting on the actual documentary.
Fair enough, you'd have to wonder if any caveats were put on the author in return for the money regarding content or outcome.
I should really watch it first, and I have considered it in the past, I was just put off by her financiers. I will have a look and report back.
Isn't that attitude similiar to someone saying that City's football is a bag of shit, because they are funded by a sovereign state that has a really poor human rights issues?
Thinking abusing children is ok and the children are "spoilt brats" if they report it is exactly the same as City's financial situation, thanks for pointing it out.

Thinking abusing children is ok and the children are "spoilt brats" if they report it is exactly the same as City's financial situation, thanks for pointing it out.

i wasn't.

but you pre-judging something as bad just because you have a dislike to someone who financed it, makes you sound like a red dipper who tries to discredit City by making digs about our owners. You seem to have something in common with these people

i wasn't.

but you pre-judging something as bad just because you have a dislike to someone who financed it, makes you sound like a red dipper who tries to discredit City by making digs about our owners. You seem to have something in common with these people

No, it's still a fucking ridiculous analogy. I wasn't prejudging anything, if you can read I just pointed out who part financed it and posted some of his views. Are you a fan of Milo?

No, it's still a fucking ridiculous analogy. I wasn't prejudging anything, if you can read I just pointed out who part financed it and posted some of his views. Are you a fan of Milo?

So why bring Milo up? or comment on something you admit you haven't seen?

Sorry, but it seemed to me you were doing the usual lefty tactic of trying to discredit something by association. i.e. infer the red pill is bad because Milo had something to do with it.

So why bring Milo up? or comment on something you admit you haven't seen?

Sorry, but it seemed to me you were doing the usual lefty tactic of trying to discredit something by association. i.e. infer the red pill is bad because Milo had something to do with it.
Not a leftie so stop with the silly tags, you're getting yourself confused and you're starting to look silly. I didn't infer anything neither (can you show me where? Thought not). You only know I haven't seen it because I said so and I admitted I have been meaning to watch it as well, which I will do. I was just commenting on Milo's involvement in it and wondered what his angle was.
I'll ask you again, are you a fan of Milo?
How have you only got less than 400+ posts but joined in 2009? Are you a second account?

Not a leftie so stop with the silly tags, you're getting yourself confused and you're starting to look silly. I didn't infer anything neither (can you show me where? Thought not). You only know I haven't seen it because I said so and I admitted I have been meaning to watch it as well, which I will do. I was just commenting on Milo's involvement in it and wondered what his angle was.
I'll ask you again, are you a fan of Milo?
How have you only got less than 400+ posts but joined in 2009? Are you a second account?

I didn't say you were a lefty, just that you were employing a typical lefty tactic. i.e. try discredit the message by attacking the messenger or associating them with something bad.

And as if to prove the above point you do exactly this by asking if i'm a milo fan and also bring up that i've only 400+ posts since 2009.
What's that got to do with anything? Maybe try playing the ball instead of the man.

But i will answer your questions.
No, i'm not a second account
and
No, i'm not a Milo fan but some of the things he says/points of view i agree with (but i also disagree with a lot more); and i do believe he serves a useful purpose as a counterbalance to how the left act nowadays. (i.e. how they try to shut down anybody with a differing opinion to themselves)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.