Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
I didn't say you were a lefty, just that you were employing a typical lefty tactic. i.e. try discredit the message by attacking the messenger or associating them with something bad.

And as if to prove the above point you do exactly this by asking if i'm a milo fan and also bring up that i've only 400+ posts since 2009.
What's that got to do with anything? Maybe try playing the ball instead of the man.

But i will answer your questions.
No, i'm not a second account
and
No, i'm not a Milo fan but some of the things he says/points of view i agree with (but i also disagree with a lot more); and i do believe he serves a useful purpose as a counterbalance to how the left act nowadays. (i.e. how they try to shut down anybody with a differing opinion to themselves)
I could never put someone on a pedestal if their views are as unsavoury as his views are on child abuse. Even if he was saying things I didn't have the bottle to say myself. The fact you have been responding to me in defence of Milo says it all.
We will leave it there, left vs. right arguments are folly. Left or right, he is a piece of shit for his opinions on child abuse.

I could never put someone on a pedestal if their views are as unsavoury as his views are on child abuse. Even if he was saying things I didn't have the bottle to say myself. The fact you have been responding to me in defence of Milo says it all.
We will leave it there, left vs. right arguments are folly. Left or right, he is a piece of shit for his opinions on child abuse.

i agree about what you are saying with what he said about child abuse (although a lot was taken out of context, and some of it about his own personal experience point of view), and i don't put anyone on pedestals.
But if say Hitler and Mother Teresa were still alive and i wanted to know about trench warfare in WW1, then it would be folly to dismiss the views of Hitler no matter how much of a c.unt he was.
Similiar with Milo, he's also a c.unt, but when all the gamergate stuff was kicking off he was one of the few who went against all the mainstream media, giving the average gamer a voice, and exposing the hyprocrisy/influence of the 'GameJournoPros' etc

i agree about what you are saying with what he said about child abuse (although a lot was taken out of context, and some of it about his own personal experience point of view), and i don't put anyone on pedestals.
But if say Hitler and Mother Teresa were still alive and i wanted to know about trench warfare in WW1, then it would be folly to dismiss the views of Hitler no matter how much of a c.unt he was.
Similiar with Milo, he's also a c.unt, but when all the gamergate stuff was kicking off he was one of the few who went against all the mainstream media, giving the average gamer a voice, and exposing the hyprocrisy/influence of the 'GameJournoPros' etc
He was filmed twice airing the two examples I've posted, not sure how that could be taken out of context.
Anyhoo we move on, he's a piece of shit regardless.

Is it a conspiracy that I don’t believe in any of the conspiracies?

Or, am I a member of the illuminati whose job it is to pump out conspiracies to confuse and allow me and my ilk to control you?

Even I’m confused, or am I? Or do I just want you to believe that?

Lizards, UFO Moon base. Black eyed alien children. Ancient Aliens, Abductions, 9/11, Diana, Pearl Harbour, the dissapearance of my bike in 78, smaller mars bars, Elvis, Phil Collins resurrection, The Moon Landings and Jedward.

Makes you wonder.

Or does it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.