United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with everyone fit, how many of their squad would actually get in our first team? The donut thief would be the stand out one. Pogba is a very good player and I think he will come good. Yet he is not as good as Silva or KDB in the attacking midfield roles and and no chance he gets in, in front of Fernandinho in the deeper role.
Bailly is better than Otto I reckon.

There is no excuse for us not spanking them. We are far, far better than them.

So with everyone fit, how many of their squad would actually get in our first team? The donut thief would be the stand out one. Pogba is a very good player and I think he will come good. Yet he is not as good as Silva or KDB in the attacking midfield roles and and no chance he gets in, in front of Fernandinho in the deeper role.

Regarding Pogba – I was one who wanted him here, mainly on reports of how good he was for Juve without actually seeing that much of him play – but having seen him for the Rags, what a bullet dodged.
I disagree, he wouldn't fit in a Pep team - his passing isn't great nor is his close control... the difference in quality between him and KDB is incredible.

The donut thief is a very good player but I doubt anyone would have him in our team over Eddie.

Not watched him when at Juventus , but Pogba is a show pony at the Rags, which totally suits them as a club / fan base , and nowhere near the hype that surrounds his performances. I would be very disappointed if we had spent that much on buying a player with such a mediocre return football wise.

And he may improve, but so long as he receives the unjustified hype that he gets, I seriously doubt it.

Already at the perfect club for having smoke blown up his arse.

Not watched him when at Juventus , but Pogba is a show pony at the Rags, which totally suits them as a club / fan base , and nowhere near the hype that surrounds his performances. I would be very disappointed if we had spent that much on buying a player with such a mediocre return football wise.

And he may improve, but so long as he receives the unjustified hype that he gets, I seriously doubt it.

Already at the perfect club for having smoke blown up his arse.

If they had paid 10 mil for him they would have been looking for a replacement a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.