Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't kept up with the forum or the MCFC goss, but what's up with our transfers in defence? Solidifying the back (plagued with injuries) is a much more important priority than improving our attack, which will only be incremental.
LB and Sanchez in January. New CB in the summer seems to be the expectation.

LB and Sanchez in January. New CB in the summer seems to be the expectation.

ooooo tasty! I like Danilo, although it seems Pep doesn't have much confidence in him - not sure why. Think he may be pushed to be a squad player. If Pep gets a new LB, do we keep Delph as 2nd choice for LB, or move him back in the midfield? Decisions, decisions...

(SWP's back, a name I haven't seen in a while :))

ooooo tasty! I like Danilo, although it seems Pep doesn't have much confidence in him - not sure why. Think he may be pushed to be a squad player. If Pep gets a new LB, do we keep Delph as 2nd choice for LB, or move him back in the midfield? Decisions, decisions...

(SWP's back, a name I haven't seen in a while :))
Keep this thread on Sanchez please.

If Sanchez does come let's hope it's at the beginning of January and not the end.

really hope we get him in jan. i want as many great players at city that we can get and it weakens the arsenal squad.

we could get him at a decent price as well if hes told the arse he wants out.

If Sanchez does come let's hope it's at the beginning of January and not the end.
If he comes,and i think he will,i can't see them making it easy so i expect it will be at the end of the window.

I still cant get my head around what Arsenal have gained from this saga?

If he comes,and i think he will,i can't see them making it easy so i expect it will be at the end of the window.

I still cant get my head around what Arsenal have gained from this saga?
They've gained nothing, in fact they've lost massively. Was very obvious from early in summer that the best thing for everyone including Arsenal would be to get the deal done early. All they've done is lose a load of cash that they could have used for a long term replacement and they're left with a player who is contributing very little because his heart isn't in it. All very predictable but wouldn't surprise me if they play it the same way in January because they are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.