TV Games - Dec/Jan

Oh I know it's the be all and end all but it's not the point. Rather have that 5% in our bin. The fans though are The real victims.
Correct. Look at Swansea's fixtures that have been changed. Away at Neverton on December 18 at 20.00 and then away at Liverpool on Boxing Day at 17.30. TV companies don't care who they inconvenience

December is the busiest time of the year fixtures-wise so you’re akways going to get anomalies like that. If we do our job in the next 2 CL games, it’ll be a dead rubber against Shakhtar anyway so a chance to rotate more ahead of the derby.

By the way, United are currently on a run of 4 away games in the space of 10 days. One a CL game and another against Liverpool so I don’t see what your point is.
Another against Liverpool ?

Also believe the Watford game has been postponed due to the Palace away game

Surely it will change with the Palace a day before now at midday ... but question is why haven't they announced the January games with December games, which is what they normally do? Or at least announce the New Year/first week fixtures so everyone knows ... and can plan. Both 31st and 1st fixtures are down in London, one is confirmed, other don;t know if it will be be on 2nd or 3rd now ... so how can one plan if one wanted to go and just stay for New Year's there and do both games ...

Surely it will change with the Palace a day before now at midday ... but question is why haven't they announced the January games with December games, which is what they normally do? Or at least announce the New Year/first week fixtures so everyone knows ... and can plan. Both 31st and 1st fixtures are down in London, one is confirmed, other don;t know if it will be be on 2nd or 3rd now ... so how can one plan if one wanted to go and just stay for New Year's there and do both games ...
The Watford game is at home

The Watford game is at home

LOL, I know ... I should have cleared it up instead of generic kind of plan ... I live in the middle ... so for me to go to Crystal Palace I go south, for Watford I'd have to go up ... kids' school holidays till 2nd ... depending on what time on 2nd if game is then or on 3rd would have to see if I'm attending alone, with my kid, or no one is coming up etc etc.

Point is we know when the game is on 31st but don't know what's happening to the game on 1st ... so surely everyone has their own plans around holidays that they need to sort and their families and if City is important to the fans (like it is to me) everything else is on hold till this gets sorted as I wouldn't want to miss a game ... so by announcing one game change and not the other, they might as well have not announced anything as to me (personally) I can't plan nothing till they do ...

Not always, I still remember setting off at around 5-30am on Boxing Day for a local derby at Southampton (noon KO) in 1990-ish.

There's an easy way to avoid all this congestion - finish 8th and get knocked out of the Cups at the first time of asking. Sorted.

Is the right answer. Damn fixture congestion. I mean, how dare we have a great team competing in 4 competitions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.