Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will try and keep the ball in the air and muscle us out when it's on the ground,vain hope but the ref needs to be strong
I think this will be a difficult game ,i would take a 1-0 and no injuries

Agreed! Burnley are no mugs with a very astute manager who will come to try and limit the spaces we need, they always have an aerial threat up front as well.

I would also take a 'scruffy' win again Burnley who will scrap for every ball of course.

I cracked a rib when hit with a ball playing cricket and I was still in agony just doing routine stuff like turning over in bed about 2 or 3 months later. He must be having an injection to totally numb the area otherwise I just don't see how he'd be able to play at all.
I cracked mine on a night out. I still to this day have no Idea how. Just breathing was painful enough, and as for farting or sneezing...... About a year later my daughter gave me a hug and squeezed a bit too hard. She popped my rib for a second time, although not as bad as the first time.

He must have had an injection and intensive treatment to be even running, let alone fit to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.