TV Games - Dec/Jan

Anyone know if the club gives refunds on tickets for matches that get moved? I have tickets for Watford on New Year's Day, and I'm flying home on the morning of Jan 3rd. No way it's going to stay New Year's Day now that the Palace game is on New Year's Eve. If they move the game to Jan 3rd, I'm f*cked.

I think it'll only get moved to Jan 2nd.

For example; Arsenal play on Dec 28th and Dec 30th.

We play Dec 27th and Dec 31st, so I can see them giving us a quick turnover after the Dec 31st game, especially when everyone plays Dec 30th.

The only problem I have is waiting on the date for the Watford game.
Surely they could have confirmed it yesterday as well.
Saved me 2 nights in a hotel for the original game.

Watford is Jan 2nd according to my mate who called the club this morning to get his money back as he flies home the 3rd and thought he'd miss it, club told him game will be on the 2nd. Don't see anything official yet though.

Cut the 2 friendlies out and we wouldn't have such a fixture list,it's ridiculous we are playing international friendlies at the cost to the prem,they will have plenty of time with the national managers at the end of the season in time for the world cup

Cut the 2 friendlies out and we wouldn't have such a fixture list,it's ridiculous we are playing international friendlies at the cost to the prem,they will have plenty of time with the national managers at the end of the season in time for the world cup
The two dates for friendlies are earmarked for World Cup qualifier play offs so they always had to be kept spare.

Most of the countries in the rest of Europe shut down usually the week before Christmas and start again the week after New Year. The German League shuts down for almost a month. What I want to know is why can't we do the same, as most of the other leagues and shut down for the Christmas and New Year period. This will give the players time to spend with their families, instead of spending time at the club. This also would give them a small break and allow them to enjoy Christmas and the New Year like the rest of us.

As much as i agree with your point about family time...i feel that like spain there would be many more midweek league games. With the current cup structure off the league cup stretching into spring..this would need to change to allow for a 2-3 week gap - 4-5 league games

I think it'll only get moved to Jan 2nd.

For example; Arsenal play on Dec 28th and Dec 30th.

We play Dec 27th and Dec 31st, so I can see them giving us a quick turnover after the Dec 31st game, especially when everyone plays Dec 30th.
Thanks for the reassurance. I hope you're right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.