Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me being paranoid but his answers to questions about Vinny the last few conferences are not very convincing - he always just says he is not ready, doesn't elaborate on what the injury is, what the timescale for recovery is, where he is up to in his recovery even nothing about looking forward to his return

He just closes the question down completely

Is there something else going on?
Yes there is. Vincent sadly is coming towards the end of his days at the club. He is perpetually injured can't be relied upon and holding down a valuable squad place.
Not sure he would get in the team at the moment even if he was available for selection. His form this season was patchy to say the least probably because he knows deep down he can't go at like he once could. Would love the guy to prove me wrong but don't think he can.

Is it just me being paranoid but his answers to questions about Vinny the last few conferences are not very convincing - he always just says he is not ready, doesn't elaborate on what the injury is, what the timescale for recovery is, where he is up to in his recovery even nothing about looking forward to his return

He just closes the question down completely

Is there something else going on?

The question is tiresome and I dare say that Pep doesn't value Kompany any more than any other player. Pep never singles out a player.

He like to talk about football and who's fit and where or how we can improve.

With all due respect to Kompany Pep no doubt likes to talk about who's fit and ready.

I suspect we will see a few changes tomorrow so i'm guessing it will be something like this.

--------------------------Ederson-------------------------
Danilo------------Stones-------Otto-------------Delph
---------------Ferny----------------KDB------------------
Bernado--------------Gundogan-------------------Sane
-------------------------Aguero---------------------------

Keep Sterling, Jesus and Silva on the Bench in case things don't go to plan.

I suspect we will see a few changes tomorrow so i'm guessing it will be something like this.

--------------------------Ederson-------------------------
Danilo------------Stones-------Otto-------------Delph
---------------Ferny----------------KDB------------------
Bernado--------------Gundogan-------------------Sane
-------------------------Aguero---------------------------

Keep Sterling, Jesus and Silva on the Bench in case things don't go to plan.
Would have thought that this game was nailed on for Yaya if he is ever going to get a start this season. If they are going to rough us up
they won't get far with this guy. He may be slow these days but he is still strong in possession and won't have that much running to do in this game.
Also he is always likely to get on the end of something in a crowded box, score a spectacular shot and take a penalty.

Would have thought that this game was nailed on for Yaya if he is ever going to get a start this season. If they are going to rough us up
they won't get far with this guy. He may be slow these days but he is still strong in possession and won't have that much running to do in this game.
Also he is always likely to get on the end of something in a crowded box, score a spectacular shot and take a penalty.

Yeah, make sense, not sure who we would drop for him,
I'd be surprised if we made more than 4 changes in one go.

Just like to say....I have been impressed by OTTO the last few games
BUT the hawks will be after him if he puts one foot wrong ....Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.