Status
Not open for further replies.
I would edit my line up.

----------------------Ederson-----------------
-----Danilo-----Stones----Otamendi-------Delph
--------------------Fernandinho------------------
--------------Gundogan---De bruyne-------
---------Sterling-----Aguero------Jesus-------

Fernandinho starts for me. I've thought about it and he played Tuesday but he is such an important player that we shouldn't rest him now in such a crucial match. Give him 60 min let's score a few goals and take him off then put Yaya on to get some minutes before his start vs Wolves.

A strong team with 3 changes. Aguero and Gundogan are some of the best in the world. Danilo is a very good right back. Better than many in the league.

Burnley have done well away and they also couldn't beat a terrible West Ham at home. We'll be too much for them. Aguero gets the record.

Proper potential banana skin this one but we're a much stronger team than we were last season.

Guardiola seemed a lot more relaxed and jovial at today's press conference. Good to see, as he can be a bit tetchy at times. Looks like a man content with his lot at the moment.

Guardiola seemed a lot more relaxed and jovial at today's press conference. Good to see, as he can be a bit tetchy at times. Looks like a man content with his lot at the moment.

Actually, just to qualify this - I watched the second part of his interview first, where he seemed more relaxed. Still a bit tetchy at times in the first part. I think he just doesn't like English journalists, and who can blame him!

Actually, just to qualify this - I watched the second part of his interview first, where he seemed more relaxed. Still a bit tetchy at times in the first part. I think he just doesn't like English journalists, and who can blame him!
You should see him with Spanish journalists...

Yep , in all honesty a lot of footballers play with pain a lot of the time an injection to numb the pain in a fractured rib for a game of football is pretty straight forward.
It
I agree,i've had them in my hip joints,wonderful stuff
If he is ok to play like that he will no doubt want to
You have probably had Cortisone injections in your hip, I'm guessing to alleviate bursitis. These injections temporarily repair damaged bursal sacs that protect you hip bones. After the injections you can hopefully start to exercise or use routines that can strengthen the damaged area.

Pain killers are not used so often these days as athletes who have used them are suffering from arthritis and rheumatism in later life due to taking part in sport when they should have been resting injuries. There is a school of thought that also has reservations about Cortisone injections, however I'm with you on that, I've had several in my hips, upper arms and elbows over the years, they really do help but as I say it's a temporary repairing agent not a pain killer even though you can get pretty quick relief from the initial pain.

Last edited:
Most of my mates are quite bullish about the game to be honest, by what they are saying burnley are coming with “nothing to lose” attitude,they expect to lose but we cant guarantee it 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.