Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Donald, the UK crime rate is up 13%, and it's all down to those pesky Islamic radicals......

Obviously he didn't make it up because he's put it in quotation marks.

Even if it were true, which it clearly isn't, he wants to concentrate on things closer to home such as pointless gun murders.

According to the Donald, the UK crime rate is up 13%, and it's all down to those pesky Islamic radicals......

Even if it were true, which it clearly isn't, he wants to concentrate on things closer to home such as pointless gun murders.

'Amid' can be such a deceiving word.

He saw it as a scrolling story on a shitty news channel then instantly just repeated it on twitter as it fit his narrative.

It seems Trump got his info on the UK crime rates this morning from a very far right news network called One America News Network.

He has all the intelligence and news gathering agencies at his disposal but this buffoon gets his info from conspiracy networks and websites.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2...ment-conspiracy-mongering-network-oann/218281

Facts don't agree with his worldview. He's a spoiled man who has always gotten his way, people tell him what they want to hear or they get fired. Even though it matters now he's not going to change, crazy conspiracy theorists are his sycophants now and he's going to believe what they say.

Someone should hide his phone and TV remote when he goes to the shitter in the morning! I’ve stayed in his Vegas Hotel and, yes, there is a TV embedded in the mirror in the bathroom! If we can just get him past his morning shit, and into the office with some of the (supposed) adults (although one of them, Kelly, has lost serious points this week!), we may be able to lower his Twitter BS!

Last edited:
He saw it as a scrolling story on a shitty news channel then instantly just repeated it on twitter as it fit his narrative.

It would be funny if it wasn’t quite so terrifying to see where he gets his “news”. The CIA must surely have something in place, fingers crossed.

Someone should hide his phone and TV remote when he goes to the shitter in the morning! I’ve stayed in his Vegas Hotel and, yes, there is a TV embedded in the mirror in the bathroom! If we can just get him past him morning shit, and into the office with some of the (supposed) adults (although one of them, Kelly, has lost serious points this week!), we may be able to lower his Twitter BS!

I wonder what Kelly thinks about being Trump's new go-to guy for clearing up his messes? He doesn't seem the sort of guy who would like the spotlight .....

NRA are scum of the earth. Unfortunately they he so much power & influence over every president.
A thinly veiled threat from a lawless organisation. Where is his outrage against the NRA thugs? (terrorists?)
The female presenter of the clip is one screwed up woman .
Trump won't stand up to them because he is a coward and there is a good chance of him being 'taken out', which would be ironic when you think about it.
Donald Trump, warmonger, bullshitter, liar,coward and, unfortunately, leader of the free world.

I wonder what Kelly thinks about being Trump's new go-to guy for clearing up his messes? He doesn't seem the sort of guy who would like the spotlight .....
Sadly, he is already smelling of the Trump Shitshow, but this time he was in full control of the defecation! When Trump tried to use Kelly’s loss (his son was KIA in Afghanistan), he publicized something that Kelly has been hyper-private about. Instead of leaving well alone, Kelly then stepped into the breach and make it even worse! He ignored that Trump had protested he had not said something, and related that he had indeed said it. He then went on to tell a tale of what happened when his own son died, and what his Casualty Officer (the name given to the person who stays with the body and family), who he clearly knew well as they were both high level military officers, had said...

So he (Trump) called four people the other day and expressed his condolences in the best way that he could. And he said to me, what do I say? I said to him, sir, there’s nothing you can do to lighten the burden on these families.

Well, let me tell you what I told him. Let me tell you what my best friend, Joe Dunford, told me — because he was my casualty officer. He said, ‘
Kel, he was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that 1 percent. He knew what the possibilities were because we’re at war. And when he died (in the four cases we’re talking about, Niger, and my son’s case in Afghanistan) — when he died, he was surrounded by the best men on this Earth: his friends.’

That’s what the President tried to say to four families the other day.”

In that recounting of what happened, he not only contradicts the President, but he also illustrates how time deaf he is! What Kelly relates to him is what two old, grizzly, battle worn warriors said to each other and how they saw the sacrifice Kelly’s own son had made...in terms military men understand. In his complete ineptitude, and with absolutely no idea how to show even the least bit of empathy, Trump simply repeated those same words, originally exchanged between military veterans who knew each other, to a 24 year old, newly single mother with two children and pregnant with a third. The las5 thing she needed to hear was that he knew what he signed up for and died doing it! Talk about tone deaf and lack of tact?!

However, of even more concern to me personally, with irony so far lost on Trump and the White House, apparently, was what else Kelly said, when he was warming up for the slapdown on the Congresswoman from Florida....

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. Absolutely stuns me. And I thought at least that was sacred. You know, when I was a kid growing up, a lot of things were sacred in our country. Women were sacred, looked upon with great honor. That’s obviously not the case anymore as we see from recent cases. Life — the dignity of life — is sacred. That’s gone. Religion, that seems to be gone as well.

Gold Star families, I think that left in the convention over the summer. But I just thought — the selfless devotion that brings a man or woman to die on the battlefield, I just thought that that might be sacred.

And when I listened to this woman and what she was saying, and what she was doing on TV, the only thing I could do to collect my thoughts was to go and walk among the finest men and women on this Earth. And you can always find them because they’re in Arlington National Cemetery. I went over there for an hour-and-a-half, walked among the stones, some of whom I put there because they were doing what I told them to do when they were killed.”

In those words, he spent every ounce of his military and political capital and goodwill on trying to save Trump from a simple apology or second phone call. Apparently, when he was a kid growing up, there were many things that were sacred that Trump has desecrated, including women, family and religion (to which Trump pays lip service, but I still so inept at lying about his own faith it is comically sad). Ah, for the good old days of yore, when military men like him knew women were “sacred,” so sacred they had to stay home, not in the military and definitely not in the officer ranks. And, to suggest that religion “seems to be gone as well,” begs belief in a country where religion is a litmus test for political office, which was never illustrated more clearly when Trump suddenly found religion when he realized he was going to run for President!

In short, he slaps down Trump again and again, by listing a few of the “sacred” things his boss abuses on a regular basis, but it all gets lost in the rest of the message, which is to attempt the evisceration of a “sacred” woman, who has apparently given up her sacredness for being black, wearing a hat and being in Congress! UFB!!!

I thought he was one of the good ones, yet Kelly has sold his soul....and for what? Trump?

What a waste of a distinguished reputation....and all thrown away to slapdown an uppity black woman for his boss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.