The Smiths & Morrissey thread

What's deluxe about it ? It is a favourite of mine
Think there's a second disc with a load of previously unreleased versions of songs. All stuff that has been around on YouTube for a while I think but some of them are pretty interesting. There's also an even more deluxe version with a concert recording on it. I'm sure MES will be along shortly with the finer details.

Think there's a second disc with a load of previously unreleased versions of songs. All stuff that has been around on YouTube for a while I think but some of them are pretty interesting. There's also an even more deluxe version with a concert recording on it. I'm sure MES will be along shortly with the finer details.
No, you pretty much covered it. An album ot out takes we've .all had for a few years and a live album recorded (so it says) in Boston 1986 but as pedantic as I am it was recorded 40 miles away in Mansfield, Massachusetts ;)
I wont be getting it in the same way I havent bought all the other reissued and repackaged stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.