Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

3-0 win. No injuries.

Aguero equals goal scoring record.

Jesus remains unbeaten in a City shirt & if he plays v Wolves or West Brom away in the remainder of October & does not lose he will have been a unbeaten in a 12 month calendar period of competitive football. A fantastic run & I really hope he makes it. I think he will.

Not the best performance today but lots of positives. For me Delph was man of the match.

I was beginning to think we were tiring around the hour mark, then Burnley never touched the ball for about 15 mins. Great stuff.

3-0 win. No injuries.

Aguero equals goal scoring record.

Jesus remains unbeaten in a City shirt & if he plays v Wolves or West Brom away in the remainder of October & does not lose he will have been a unbeaten in a 12 month calendar period of competitive football. A fantastic run & I really hope he makes it. I think he will.

Not the best performance today but lots of positives. For me Delph was man of the match.
Brilliant! Delph has been the surprise of the season. I sort of hope mendy can’t displace him when he comes back. It’s nice to have English players

Very pleasing performance not so much about style today but more about grinding out a result....is that not a sign of real champions

Fair play to Burnley kept us on our toes throughout....if England are looking for a future manager they won't go far wrong with Sean Dyche

Other than the bus parking, what was impressive about Burnley?

Terrific win under the most difficult of circumstances. Stones and Otamendi were brilliant. Fortress Etihad has returned this season!

Well a bit of a damp performance against an awkward opponent but we still won 3-0! Nice play from Silva led to the penalty, can't help feel it was a little fortunate but there was contact, and Agüero erased the memories of last time taking it well. Great leap from Otamendi to get an important goal, I continue to be impressed with him and Stones. Within two minutes it was back to our best: the flick from Agüero, the run and assist from KDB and Leroy's low finish into the far corner. For equalling the record Sergio's my motm and it feels brilliant to be 5 points clear at the top of the tree.

I am just amazed Delph has stayed fit this long! Credit to the medical set up.
Great day all round.
We are getting that look of invincibility Pep’s previous teams have had.
Brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.