United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The egotistical one really is Pulis with a cheque book.
play with a big man up top, pace down the wings for counter attacks, set pieces, kick it long down the channels.
The United way ha ha ha
The footy is fucking dire to watch.
Long may it continue the mouthy fans deserve a reality check :)

Said from day one that they would be fighting it out for top 4. There start didn’t change my mind. They’re fucking shite.

Me too mate. Except I maintain they won’t make top 4.

Always said they have an average squad. Looking forward to them dropping more points in the Spurs and Chelsea matches. By the time the derby rolls around a win might be enough to knock them back to 6th place where they belong.

Which journo was it that was saying they could go undefeated this year? Without checking, I'd guess it was Jamie Jackson of Custis

Why are the terminally deluded all insinuating that a returning Poobag is going to make all the difference. He's hardly cracked any pots since his well publicised return at a price increase of 11300%.

Additiinally Lumpakaku has now failed to score against two higher placed teams and what can you say about the Sweedish Alan Kernaghan. He was only seven million less than John Stones, but I doubt he'll get the same public crucifixion by the media.

Mourinho has spent a fucking fortune, with the best part of two hundred million on the L.A. party boys , fifty million on Matic, thirty million a piece on Bailly and Mickyterryian and they're no better than they were under the chosen one or the tactical turtle. Yet if you look at the shit written on Ragcafe you'd think they'd been scrabbling around for players on free transfers.

Every team that loathsome twat has ever managed were built by his predecessor and he just stepped in for some bus parking tweaking. He has never built his own team and is limited in his actual working knowledge of the game. His brand of football is utter garbage yet the media fawn over him like he's some kind of pioneer of the game.

I'm glad he's getting found out and if he thinks he's in with a shout for the PSG job he's more deluded than the 650 million vermin sheep.

I guess Huddersfield hit at least two shots today that weren’t right at the keeper.. :-)

From the cafe

ClosetDevilFull Member
We're clearly far inferior than Man City. Wrong decision to have Mourinho here instead of Pep.

I just hope we have enough in this team to muster a fight for top 4.

As if they ever had a fuckin chance of getting pep.
Waa haaaa haaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.