Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I get you. But if you expect Spurs to drop points against the rags that means the rags will get at least a point against Spurs and with their home game against Huddersfield which I expect you had them down as a win that means the rags finish on a minimum of 11. You predicted 10.

If the rags don’t pick up at least a draw against Spurs it means spurs pick up a minimum of 12. But that means they lost against Liverpool which gives Liverpool 8 points and a home game against Huddersfield which I assume you have down as a Scouse win which means they get 11 points.

Sorry to be a pedant.

No Problem. United are away to Huddersfield so you never know.

To be fair I didn't really calculate it down to the last point the guesses were just an estimate, so if Spurs end up with 12 instead of 11 then it's borderline better than I thought but around what I expected.

Whereas we're doing 'much' (maybe that's too strong) better than expected, thought we'd lose to Chelsea (again airing on the side of caution) but we beat them which is a big swing.

United are away to Huddersfield so you never know.

To be fair I didn't really calculate it down to the last point the guesses were just an estimate, so if Spurs end up with 12 instead of 11 then it's borderline better than I thought but around what I expected.

Whereas we're doing 'much' (maybe that's too strong) better than expected, thought we'd lose to Chelsea (again airing on the side of caution) but we beat them which is a big swing.

Yeah I know. Was just looking at it at a points per game initially where the rags and Spurs were also doing better than your prediction. However the rags will beat Huddersfield home or away unfortunately. They can do that. What they can’t do at the minute is beat a good side so a point v Spurs is probably their target.

I think Utd might struggle against Huddersfield. It's away after an away game in the Champions League and on a Saturday. Huddersfield will work ridiculously hard and be difficult to break down.

I hope your right, however, against the lower sides Mourinho knows if you put them under enough pressure in their defensive areas, ie,early long balls and press them it becomes inevitable mistakes will happen and chances will follow. It's the way he coaches and with his expensive signings has players who can capitalise.

I think Utd might struggle against Huddersfield. It's away after an away game in the Champions League and on a Saturday. Huddersfield will work ridiculously hard and be difficult to break down.
I bloody hope so. I expect the rags to win but hope Huddersfield get something a draw will do.

Yeah I know. Was just looking at it at a points per game initially where the rags and Spurs were also doing better than your prediction. However the rags will beat Huddersfield home or away unfortunately. They can do that. What they can’t do at the minute is beat a good side so a point v Spurs is probably their target.

Prediction is looking a bit better now, they'd have to beat Spurs to match my prediction for them! Just had that feeling they could get found out at Huddersfield.

Early doors yeah yeah yeah, but the table does make for some excellent reading tonight.

Looking very good - we need to take 6 from the next two and we will have at least a 7 point gap on the rags I would imagine.

Want to go into the derby well ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.