United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading that peg puts the result down to his side's bad attitude and the travel during the week,well that's cleared that up then,"nothing to do with me governor". Surprise surfucking surprise

What the fuck you on about? I suggest you re-read your initial post.

Edit......I see what you mean, but that's a pathetic inference. Of course he cost us £25mil.
He was out of contract at the end of last season... so therefore he was a free agent in effect and could have gone anywhere - we offered him a new contract with no transfer fee involved.

If we win the league this season it will be so sweet as all the so called experts keep rabbiting on about how solid the vermin are at the back and now they've got that big useless lump up front they've now added goals. I'm so looking forward to the younger Uglier chuckle brother, Shearer, Savage and the like making their excuses.

Sit back ladies and gents and enjoy what could be the season when we finally put the filthy rag twats in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.