United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
025ae90a78831c80bd64638ca87315de.gif

Just watched the Terriers' goals on rag café's post-match thread.

Brilliant from Mooy for the first and beaten by their own tactics for the second.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

How long until the pundits and journos start trotting out that no one really thought United could win the title and that top 4 is really a huge accomplishment considering that they came 6th last year? It was around Christmas last year when they did iirc, then towards the end it switched from that to "winning the Europa league is much better than coming top 4 anyway, football is about winning trophies"
The same journos that had utd winning the league after their first game against West ham.
I do believe the phrase "utd are back.." was suggested by a few journalist types.

The same journos that had utd winning the league after their first game against West ham.
I do believe the phrase "utd are back.." was suggested by a few journalist types.
Yup, like all the pundits who had United as the team to win the league in their predications before last season, because "Mourinho is a winner", then spent the rest of the year telling us that no one expected them to win the league because the teams not good enough

I can't believe that sky have put the red jockstraps on as game of the day.....
Oh hang on a minute!

What you complaining about. I'm watching it and its hilarious.

You certainly cannot suggest any sort of agenda in this instance. If there was they would be acting as though the game never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.