Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

He was poor at times and it wouldnt have surprised me if he had been dragged off early in second half. As it was he took the corner that Otamendi scored from and suddenly was on it. Great resilience from a young player. What Pep expects. Keep playing to your strengths and things will happen even if the first 3 or 4 times they do not.

Attacking young players like Sane will be inconsistent one thing with him though is his positivity and why Pep doesn’t sub him and he knows better than you or me.

Back 5 was excellent. Walker being the least impressive of the 5.

Everyone else was a little less spectacular. Probably the weather and midweek played a role.

The passing was a bit labored. Burnley probably had something to do with that too.

But for me our greatest decline was in the press. Say what you want but the press just isn't the same without Jesus and Sterling. Aguero and Bernado tried but they simply don't have the same drive or energy as the former.

Overall, a great win under hard conditiins.

He was voted MOM on bbc.

Scored, set one up, dummy for Silva who should have scored, forced a good save and hit one wide. He was easily our most threatening offensive player for me.

He is raw and makes mistakes at times but he always looks a threat to me.

Can't disagree with that mate.
Just think his first touch could be better and needs a bit of work.
It will undoubtedly improve under Pep though.
MOTM is a tough one, no real standout performer today but he probably edges it.

No we didn't, might do though.

It seems to be happening more these days, we sit at the back of SS2 and it's not unusual to see the odd coin flying over the tier in front of us.
Do so pal,thankfully your wife is ok but the next time some unfortunate sod might end up in a bad way because of the actions of a fucking idiot who,through an incredible CCTV system,may be identifiable.Even if not,the club and Police need to be aware of such behaviour.

I expected a tough game, the weather conditions levelling it out and that is exactly what we got. Burnley are probably the hardest side we have played so far to break down, well organised and they all know and stick to their jobs well. We had a few players just off the level we have set so far and the changes disrupted our pace and flow. Bernardo looked a little lost and lightweight at times, like a lot of players new to this league sometimes wanted too much time on the ball which he won't get. He looked better in the middle. As tough as it was the bizarre thing is with better composure and decision making we could have scored another five by the end!

Sergio now rightly a legend in the record books and the rags losing was an unexpected bonus. We need to have a breather midweek, wholesale changes hopefully and then open the gap even more.

Everyone's allowed an opinion
Being rude, they're like arseholes, everyone has one of them too, only some spout more shit than others

Sterling was rested today, so we were weaker down the right, probably Sane on Tuesday so we'll be weaker on the left
Silva could have done with a rest today but his replacement had to play on the right.

Sanchez can play left, right or central giving them all a rest without a drop in quality

A no brainier for £50m never mind £20m

Hence why you are both taking bollocks..........cute smiley thingy
Absofuckinglutely

Back 5 was excellent. Walker being the least impressive of the 5.

Everyone else was a little less spectacular. Probably the weather and midweek played a role.

The passing was a bit labored. Burnley probably had something to do with that too.

But for me our greatest decline was in the press. Say what you want but the press just isn't the same without Jesus and Sterling. Aguero and Bernado tried but they simply don't have the same drive or energy as the former.

Overall, a great win under hard conditiins.
It’s pointless pressing a team who are happy to launch it long at every opportunity.

I think Burnley will be one of the better lesser teams we will have to contend with and we managed to win 3-0 without playing at out best in the shittiest weather conditions we are likely to play in this season. That was a really good win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.