Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Back 5 was excellent. Walker being the least impressive of the 5.

Everyone else was a little less spectacular. Probably the weather and midweek played a role.

The passing was a bit labored. Burnley probably had something to do with that too.

But for me our greatest decline was in the press. Say what you want but the press just isn't the same without Jesus and Sterling. Aguero and Bernado tried but they simply don't have the same drive or energy as the former.

Overall, a great win under hard conditiins.

Aguero came after an accident, and Bernardo is starting his first League game. Before the injury, Aguero was superb and pressed well. Let him get back to full speed.

P.S. loved the comment by one poster about the red hunt in October!
Just had to be done! ;-)
theredhuntinoctober.jpg

Aguero came after an accident, and Bernardo is starting his first League game. Before the injury, Aguero was superb and pressed well. Let him get back to full speed.
At full speed or otherwise no one other than Fernandihno and lately Kevin press at the intensity of Sterling/Jesus.

Its not a slight on Aguero or Bernado. Jesus and Sterling are just more pest like in their Press.

Didn't like the way Bernardo moved central when we attacked more often than not. Felt it left us imbalanced? Unbalanced? Not balanced...whatever the word is for wonky.

I've not been impressed by him at all so far, although it took Sane a fair few games to find his feet last year so I'll be patient. He's obviously better in Silva's position in the team...i'd like to see him play 90 minutes in the middle against wolves.

Overall, tough conditions, solid performance.

I thought Bernardo was excellent in a tough physical game, he is clearly not a wide player who is gong to go outside the fullback as he is so left sided, but h kept possession well looked to link up and was not afraid to make an incisive run which resulted in the penalty. Certainly a work in progress and undoubtedly centrally he will be better but we have Silva there who cannot play every game so not a bad back up who will develop into a super player.

The mind boggles with the comments from this idiot!!!!!!! Referring to his mention of added time.

The mind boggles with the comments from this idiot!!!!!!! Referring to his mention of added time.

Saw other rags crying about this as well. Still can't accept they no longer have bacon face to bully the refs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.