United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too right, Pam
They are Flat-earth level delusional

..just wait for Pravda to kick in..

A. They were so strapped by injuries
B news that. (Insert name of world class player is suddenly giving “Come and get me” signs to the Swampigarchy
theres a great video montage from the guardian of mourinho quoting "I never talk about injuries" then mentioning it in nealry every press conference

No we aren't. I am gloating because the twats were defeated by relegation fodder irrespective of what City eventually do going forward. If people can't gloat about that, it would be a dull old world.
Against a side that had not scored since september as well

It seemed just wrong that until a couple of weeks ago these tossers were playing crap but level at the top of the league with us. The five point gap seems more appropriate to reflect the gulf in performances. Let's hope we keep it going and pull well clear, although the powers that be might decide to reign us in.

The bit that genuinely confuses me is how Mourinho still turns on his players after a defeat. He's many things, but he's anything but stupid. Does this work, despite being in defiance of common sense? Why would he do that? He really is highly intelligent. It seems crazy, even if it's true.​

just think 9 games in is a bit early to be gloating. Them deciding they'd won the league in 2012, and the Dippers in 2014 doing the same just showed how stupid you can look when we come along and take it away from them. I enjoyed our role in both immensely and don't want to be on the other side, that's a role they've richly filled as the ****s of football for decades and I think we're better than them in that regard.

Just enjoy the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.