United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc then almost all of the recent transfers have been handled by Raiola.
This includes the mega kickback on Pogbad.
I'm unsure on how close a link between other previously managed Mourinho signings involving Raiola.

Anyone know a good website with a list of agents against transfers?
Yeah - Transfermarkt is good for it. https://www.transfermarkt.com/mino-raiola/beraterfirma/berater/282

It would show that Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Lukaku and Ibrahimovic have all moved to United since the Eye Gouger has been at the Death Star.

769c76c7ab97c86b52beaaf3c3b2ff78.jpg
Sjneider in January maybe as well. This could still happen.

I think that's a given.

This is it, aside from the Walker and Sterling's ridiculous red cards they haven't been too bad. There is no way the premier league and sky will allow us to get too far ahead and ruin their product though.

The concern for the rags must be the next couple of games, it is plausible that they could be 11 points behind us after jut 11 games. If this happens then there will be major issues at the club.
Personally i thing they will get either 3 or 4 points but the perfect storm would be for them to draw both games.

It is usually his 2nd season when he gets it right before the wheels fall off in the third, if he blows this season I can see him walking.

The eye-gouging wanker won’t walk.

He’ll stay there until he is booted out, so that he receives his pay-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.