Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Maybe I didn't phrase that very well. He should learn to enjoy the moment. It's not just about enjoying your team winning, it's also about enjoying your rivals tripping up and falling flat on their face. Yesterday was one of those days.

I know what you mean mate just that on another thread yesterday he was calling out posters for gloating the rags demolishion by the mighty thudersfield when people were laughing their cocks of at them

According to the fucking MUen reporter Bajkowski,. Bernardo dived and he actually said yes the keeper touched him and yes it was a dive.
Brennan said City took on Stoke and then gave us marks against Burnley...do the MUen not have proof readers or do they not give a toss about what we think.

Sub-editors are a dying breed on newspapers these days. They rely on electronic spelling and grammar checkers and the people who had 'the facts' at their fingertips have long since retired - or received their redundancy.

The Northern Football Correspondent of the DT spends half of his report on our match suggesting, starting with the headline calling Bernardo a 'fall guy', that Rodger the Todger got it wrong. He also managed to wheedle in his missive the mandatory mention of MANUre!

You gloat your little heart out mate. It's days like this that football fans live for.

I gloated in the pub at 4.50pm, sang the rags a little ditty, then went to another pub and gloated even more in a tap room full of rags. I will be going out today, and tomorrow, and will continue to take the piss out of any plastics within earshot.
'Never felt more like singing the Blues.....'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.