Is it time we went to a cashless stadium?

Cheeky Twat stealing money from our club. You've done the right thing reporting it. Not sure it's worth changing the whole system though based on one prick. If I remember correctly at Dortmund you had to buy vouchers to spend in the ground. Far too complicated in my opinion.
Bayern was the same last time I was there... we surely just switch to a contactless situation or maybe use the season card idea they trialled a few years ago ... credit your card and use that...

Don't we all carry contactless bank cards with us on a daily basis? If not all, then easily the majority. No need to use cash for small transactions these days really, the club needs to push contactless rather than any kind of card top-up system.

Take your own pie and pint with you next time. Problem solved! You could even sneak a few hundred in your pockets and make a few quid whilst your at it. A couple of mars bars discreetly hidden under your bowler hat could pay for your ticket...

You buy a card for about £2 and then top it up whenever you like, a bit like an Oyster card.
Just use your debit card, contactless even better than pin. It’s quicker than handing over cash and waiting for someone to thieve or put it in the till and give you your change.

Is it time we went to a cashless stadium?

It seems I'm always left cashless after going to the stadium!

I refuse to buy anything to eat or drink at the stadium Total rip off

Listen, why nobody is condoning stealing, every exorbitant sale the club makes from those kiosks is a bigger act of theft!

I never buy from them and was horrified to hear from a friend yesterday that he'd paid £2.50 for a Mars Bar. That's possibly a worse example of value for money, and there's not many, than Vincent Kompany's wages.
It’s absolutely BARMY isn’t it?

A Mars Bar and bottle of Coke is £5.50! FIVE POUND FUCKING FIFTY!

Anyone buying that is a fucking chump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.