United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they need to do is send a plane over with a banner...yep, that will tempt him back. He probably now realises he made a huge mistake when he left utd, a huge mistake. Huge.
Whatever happened to that "bring back ronnie" crowdfunding , did they get their money back ? £10 donation with a free shirt lol

Whatever happened to that "bring back ronnie" crowdfunding , did they get their money back ? £10 donation with a free shirt lol

It all fell apart when they noticed in the small print they was actually crowdfunding bringing back ronnie barker and couldn’t get permission to exhume the body

Irrespective of the club involved, it is a truly preposterous thing to publish in fucking August!
To be honest they wanted to publish it after they beat us in the friendly in July but got told to wait until they beat madrid in the super cup , that didn't come off so it got moved to the first league game.
That comes from a reliable source too.

Just laughed so hard reading this i nearly choked on my breakfast.....had to pop to raggy caf to see the fallout after reading the comments on here today...look what thus numpty and he actually is serious.....

amolbhatia50kSneaky bum time
It appears you're missing the point and making up this gulf in their tasks merely to defend our manager. You'd think Pep took over Barca circa 2009 going by your post which is laughable given the discourse on this thread about City's flawed and ageing squad prior to this summer as well as last. But obviously since we're falling a bit off the pace the narrative must change.

My take: Let's take a look at where the two squads we're when both managers took over. But if we really want to be a bit more impartial let's not ignore where the two squads were at this summer because there's clearly some who unwilling to look at that.

Prior to their taking over: We finished level with City before both managers took over. City had a better striker (Aguero) and playmakers (Silva and KDB) than us while we had a better goalkeeper and defense than them. I'd say their squad was stronger but not by much. It was much older than ours too I think which is why they often got overrun.

Proper to this season: Since then, both managers have gotten backed with big money. City already had established stars in attack so went for fullbacks, goalkeepers and young attacking talents. We went for star names in Lukaku, Matic, Pogba and Mkhitarian. Not to mention the excellent Bailey in defence. I think mourinho spent superbly (on paper). And this huge gap between the two which people pretend exists simply does not anywhere. We have the better goal keeper. Our right back is as good. Our centre backs are better. Our central midfielders are better. Our strikers are as good when you consider lukaku actually manages to stay fit. Martial and Rashford are no lesser than sane and Jesus. City are better in the playmaking department and left back (well they've lost their lb now

Martial and rasford no lesser than Sane and Jesus lmfao....

Just laughed so hard reading this i nearly choked on my breakfast.....had to pop to raggy caf to see the fallout after reading the comments on here today...look what thus numpty and he actually is serious.....

amolbhatia50kSneaky bum time
It appears you're missing the point and making up this gulf in their tasks merely to defend our manager. You'd think Pep took over Barca circa 2009 going by your post which is laughable given the discourse on this thread about City's flawed and ageing squad prior to this summer as well as last. But obviously since we're falling a bit off the pace the narrative must change.

My take: Let's take a look at where the two squads we're when both managers took over. But if we really want to be a bit more impartial let's not ignore where the two squads were at this summer because there's clearly some who unwilling to look at that.

Prior to their taking over: We finished level with City before both managers took over. City had a better striker (Aguero) and playmakers (Silva and KDB) than us while we had a better goalkeeper and defense than them. I'd say their squad was stronger but not by much. It was much older than ours too I think which is why they often got overrun.

Proper to this season: Since then, both managers have gotten backed with big money. City already had established stars in attack so went for fullbacks, goalkeepers and young attacking talents. We went for star names in Lukaku, Matic, Pogba and Mkhitarian. Not to mention the excellent Bailey in defence. I think mourinho spent superbly (on paper). And this huge gap between the two which people pretend exists simply does not anywhere. We have the better goal keeper. Our right back is as good. Our centre backs are better. Our central midfielders are better. Our strikers are as good when you consider lukaku actually manages to stay fit. Martial and Rashford are no lesser than sane and Jesus. City are better in the playmaking department and left back (well they've lost their lb now

Martial and rasford no lesser than Sane and Jesus lmfao....
They need to make their minds up. They either claim that they're a better team than us, man for man or they say that if Pep doesn't win the league with the players he's got, he should be sacked.
It can't be both.

dont they dress it up these days with the saying 'mutual agreement' jose still clutches a cheque and disapears off into the sunset and the swampdwellers save face and kick start the managerial merry go round again, he'l be off like a rat up a drain pipe as soon as a continental club starts sniffing as he cant resist the wine bars of italy and spain
Hope not, the third year is always the most fun! Can't wait for his meltdown next year tbh, much more entertaining than any team he's put together

Why are the terminally deluded all insinuating that a returning Poobag is going to make all the difference. He's hardly cracked any pots since his well publicised return at a price increase of 11300%.

Additiinally Lumpakaku has now failed to score against two higher placed teams and what can you say about the Sweedish Alan Kernaghan. He was only seven million less than John Stones, but I doubt he'll get the same public crucifixion by the media.

Mourinho has spent a fucking fortune, with the best part of two hundred million on the L.A. party boys , fifty million on Matic, thirty million a piece on Bailly and Mickyterryian and they're no better than they were under the chosen one or the tactical turtle. Yet if you look at the shit written on Ragcafe you'd think they'd been scrabbling around for players on free transfers.

Every team that loathsome twat has ever managed were built by his predecessor and he just stepped in for some bus parking tweaking. He has never built his own team and is limited in his actual working knowledge of the game. His brand of football is utter garbage yet the media fawn over him like he's some kind of pioneer of the game.

I'm glad he's getting found out and if he thinks he's in with a shout for the PSG job he's more deluded than the 650 million vermin sheep.
*applauds*

With Tottenham seemingly getting their shit together and the move into a brand new stadium, I don't think Poch will leave

Simione is the fella the rags will go all out for
I reckon his time is coming to an end at Athletico and he'll seek a new challenge

They can have any manager they want. They need some new players, some of the current squad are bordering on serious shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.