Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Could be a big turnover this season

Hughes
Koeman
Klipperty

Klopp will be fine. If Mourinho, Conte and Hughes finish the season at their clubs I don't think they'll be starting the new one with them. Koeman and Bilic will be gone soon.

United should just dump Mourinho, get Howe and build a team for the next few years instead of putting all their eggs in one egotistical basket. They should have done this two years ago.

Klopp will be fine. If Mourinho, Conte and Hughes finish the season at their clubs I don't think they'll be starting the new one with them. Koeman and Bilic will be gone soon.

United should just dump Mourinho, get Howe and build a team for the next few years instead of putting all their eggs in one egotistical basket. They should have done this two years ago.

I doubt Howe would come back to the Northwest. He couldn’t hack it at Burnley, so I can’t see him turning up at the swamp.

They should have, but they'll never take a step back to view the bigger picture. They have to remain relevant and while the domestic cups and the Thursday League seem below the interest of some clubs, the rags have won them all since we last lifted a trophy. Picking up the odd pot or two might not be as good as qualifying for the CL seven seasons on the spin but it keeps the interest going while they struggle to find a manager who isn't a complete arse.
They will never countenance a low profile manager while we have Pep. Pellers wasn't a big name so Moyes and the Turtle weren't up against a man thought to be the best coach in the world. If Maureen walks they need someone who can hit the ground running, and while we'd all love it to be the family man, even Teddy Three-Planks isn't that thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.