Breaking records/stats thread

90 plus points would be a premier league record for us. Now on 25 - 65 more needed.

22 wins from 29 more games with up to 7 defeats. The longer we keep this run up the more margin for error we are giving ourselves.

The champions league impact is so important. The games after shaktar and Napoli away will be so hard.

90 plus points would be a premier league record for us. Now on 25 - 65 more needed.

22 wins from 29 more games with up to 7 defeats. The longer we keep this run up the more margin for error we are giving ourselves.

The champions league impact is so important. The games after shaktar and Napoli away will be so hard.
Wow,I like that bit up to 7 defeats as you say a bit of breathing space,obviously that would change significantly if say we drew 3 on the bounce or something while our rivals won ? Edit rags away after Shaktar who after Napoli?

My bad. I mean this Saturday. It’s just it feels like he has a couple of assists every game just now.

his passes only count as assists if the next player scores.
So the reverse (?)pass to sane that split open the stoke defence isnt an assist, because sane then passed to Sterling who scored. Assist for Sane, nothing for Kev

Cheers Jim,would be huge to get a win in Napoli apart from the lift it would give the team it would also mean we could rest players for the last two games..
Naples on the wednesday night, and the Arsenal game on sunday afternoon. The actual trip isn't the longest we could face (3 hours, according to google), but that game will be intense. Fly back after the game, have thursday off, a normal training session on friday and a light session on saturday.

without dusting my complete record off the book shelf , i hear 12 wins on trot will be our record if wolves roll over , when did we last do 11 ? and who as most wins on trot ?
come on stattos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.