United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to tell my rag mates that I want them to win next week. Notwithstanding I obviously don't, it will seriously mess with their heads.

Even jokingly I could not bring myself to utter them words.

True story:

Occasionally, over the last few years, I have enjoyed patronising them with: "I hope ye can do us a favour against [insert team] ".
It does the job of trolling them but as I mentally store it away and never, ever examine the thought again, it allows me to rationalise that I haven't actually said I want them to win.
Makes no sense I know.

Schrödinger's Football Fan or something, that's me. :-)

They may have been away to Liverpool when Jose parked the bus last, but no excuses this weekend. At home to Spurs if he doesn't go for it and just sits back the fans there should be asking questions of him.

Not that any will, which is fine by me. But no one will ever win the league by parking the bus 10 times against their five biggest competitors. Not a chance in hell.

any mention of Huddersfield wage or squad cost compared to the scum???

c`mon it`s monday......if city got that result our highlights would be still on loop since the final whistle on saturday.
Not a dicky bird,but if they did decide to do a squad cost comparison they would probably use us,didn’t the bbc do this before when we weren’t even playing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.