United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I see Spurs as our main challengers for the PL I can't bring myself to want a rag win.

The bonus of a spuds win would be the meltdown on rag cafe.

Best case scenario is a draw with half a dozen injuries and red cards for foul play, Pochettino and Mourinho brawling on the sidelines. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

They're not Mancs. Even if you remove the millions of plastic out of town fuckers they're still from Trafford and not Manchester. Similar to how most of your fans are plastic foreigners and couldn't find Liverpool on a map that only had Liverpool on it.

I'd probably go with less of the "Dirty Mancs" type posts on a City board.

Oh sorry about that! Didnt mean offence.Noted

Best case scenario is a draw with half a dozen injuries and red cards for foul play, Pochettino and Mourinho brawling on the sidelines. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

This.Even though we are not in the title race!lol I dont mind Man Utd get thumped one by Spurs!

My head says a draw, but my heart wants the rag shite hammered about 6-0!

A draw would be the perfect scoreline for us, as long as we manage to beat West Bromwich. It would set us up perfectly for the Arsenal game. To be able to go into the international break 7 points clear of both on them would be absolutely perfect.

I would have just called her out on it as soon as she carried on.....and made her know exactly how unprofessional in the light of the circumstances it was to make those stupid comments as your baby was getting upset. I would have done it infrontbof her colleagues as well

I know.. i really wish i had. I get nervous at his appts, and obvs worried and stressed, so i guess i was a bit in shock she was doing it and was concentrating on calming my son.. but yes i really wish i'd just said to her that's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.