Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotation isn't just about resting key players, it's about squad players playing their way into the first 11.

The likes of Danilo, Gundogan, Bernardo are all more than capable of being regulars in the first 11. There's also the likes of Sterling, Jesus, Sane and Aguero who are competing for positions. Add to the fact players who still have a point to prove in Bravo, Mangala and even Zinchenko.

I'd heavily rotate for this game with the focus on extending the lead at the top of the PL at the weekend.

Rotation isn't just about resting key players, it's about squad players playing their way into the first 11.

The likes of Danilo, Gundogan, Bernardo are all more than capable of being regulars in the first 11. There's also the likes of Sterling, Jesus, Sane and Aguero who are competing for positions. Add to the fact players who still have a point to prove in Bravo, Mangala and even Zinchenko.

I'd heavily rotate for this game with the focus on extending the lead at the top of the PL at the weekend.
I would too, but not as far as 11 players. You need someone like Bernardo to dictate possession. Mentality is the key tonight. They must play with the same intensity they would if it was a league game, because Wolves will definitely be up for it. It will be a taste of what they are playing for next season. I remember Wolves as Div one club last season I think, or quite recently playing in the Cup at Anfield and they were very impressive. I do think it is a matter of time before they are back in the Premier League.

Looks like only about a 1000 tickets left so nearly a sell out if the smoke from the fire doesn't affect arrival at the ground.

Do you really want to see 11 changes?

I was thinking that players like Aguero and Bernardo needed games. Delph also could play in midfield and maybe play Zinchenko at left back.

We need to keep winning and we can play a much-changed team and still win, but 11 changes from Saturday would be too much. I hope that that is just mind games.

I hope to see widespread changes if I'm honest. I'm really worried about us burning out. I'd like to see 8, 9 changes personally.

Only downside in rotation is if we slip up and the rags go on to win it, still think our cover players need the run out and Mangala might be needed sooner than a few of the youngsters, who knows he may have gained confidence under Pep, Delph has been a revelation and there were some who wanted to see him go not so long ago

Will you really care if United win the league cup and we win the league or CL? Much better to give ourselves the best opportunity to compete in both those comps and to do so we need to squad rotate.

Not funny I know BUT......WING FAT Wharehouse Fire.......is affecting roads and traffic.
Ashton Old Road is closed in Beswick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.