Wolves post match

Yeah, that sums it up nicely. I feel like we were denied a couple of clear penalties, too.
Agred sir, the ref did seem to go a bit blind near their 18 yard box. I never really go for the ref stuff either, maybe he was you know "ahh give the small team a fighting chance" kinda thing.

As a wolves fan very proud we left our big players at home jota and neves. Made 9 changes and had some very good chances just lacked composure. Bravo had a great game. Was a pleasure to watch us play you guys and hopefully next season we will be back to play you. Good luck for the rest of the season
You played well, and are unlucky to go out, good luck for the rest of the season.

Yaya and Mangala particularly poor - happy for Bravo and fair play to Wolves they battled brilliantly with a much changed team and caused us lots of problems on the break.

No-one was really at the races but hopefully its just one of them nights that keeps the squad hungry to keep our intensity up for every game.

On a side note - we really cant afford any injuries to Fernandinho, Stones or Otamendi.

Hideous game, doubt anyone on the fringes has done anything to improve their chances of getting games, with a couple pretty much making a case for never playing again. If we see Mangala or Zinchenko again for Pep, I'd be surprised, while Yaya as well might be put out to pasture. Aguero actually put in a strong case for worst player on the pitch though tbh, really needs too get that record out of the way

But the important thing is that Claudio Bravo has done a Willy and we're through to the next round!

Zinchenko did well IMO?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.