Wolves post match

The Mitre Delta football used in the Football League and the Nike Ordam 3 used in the Premier League are both size 5 balls and both comply with FIFA rules so both must weigh between 14oz and 16oz (400 to 450 grams).
I can't find the specification of each but a max difference of 2 oz?
How did you get you username, mate? ;-)

Wasn't a game for the purest by any stretch.
My lad had a brilliant time watching extra time and pens for the first time. He had a taste of frustration, trepidation and elation. He came out buzzing like we had won something...This is how it feels to be City the song goes.

He looks too comfortable, I've seen more life in a corpse. For me, he plays like he doesn't give a shit, which I find unacceptable given he's potentially got himself into a position where he is currently 3rd choice CB at the club. He should be chomping at the bit but on he plods. Meh.

How is that different to Stones last season? He's not a blood and thunder centre back, he's a calm, measured one. He needs confidence and experience. We could potentially save the bother of another 50m if he turns into Stones mark II

A shout out to all the fans who stayed until the end.

Heaven knows what time some of them will get home?
Just walked in ! Thank god im on hols this week.
Even though it was a frustrating match would have hated to not see Bravo do his Lazarus performance. Our second choice keepers seem to have made a habit of this.

I care very little about this tournament..... The penalties were fun, though, (given that we won in the end). We have a very good record when it comes to pen shoot-outs.

Blatant penalty for the pull on Sergio missed, can't blame the ref tho, as his view was blocked, however, the lino should have seen it.

Credit to Wolves, defended brilliantly and could well have pulled off a shock result.

Yaya was terrible and many of them not much better. A win is a win though, however it comes about.

ah come on! Yaya was man marked the whole game... do not take my words for it.. listen to Pep's press conference for confirmation

the ref was definitely playing for wolves... i don't think we go anything from him unless it was beyond blatant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.