Wolves post match

Survive and advance. Can't play the Starting XI every fixture for 90+ minutes. We did what we had to do to get the win and move on. It'll only get tougher from here but in my opinion. League Title/Champs League > Everything else.

Wasn't the best performance from us but they parked the bus and made it tough. So gotta give them a little credit.

12 wins in a row in all competitions. Defence is shining. GK's are shining. When we play our true starters we know we can score with if not better than any club.

Blood Pressure has gone back down, anxiety has lifted and we can all calm down now lol.

I care very little about this tournament..... The penalties were fun, though, (given that we won in the end). We have a very good record when it comes to pen shoot-outs.

These tournaments are great if you win them. Win 6 games and you have a day out at Wembley and a trophy by March. For me the trophy to win will always be the title, champions league second.

I care very little about this tournament..... The penalties were fun, though, (given that we won in the end). We have a very good record when it comes to pen shoot-outs.
Your opening line is the sort of stuff that I used to abhor coming from united fans

what i found really annoying was 115 and the corner just sing completely different songs at the same time. it was hard to know who to join in with. it was a good laugh though.yea it felt narrow and small and tbh i think from there the stadium doesnt look that big.

I think some SONG COORDINATORS are required in the different singing sections to avoid all this singing over each other.....a simple ad in the Evening News should suffice...£100 per match is the going rate apparently...anyone interested???..haha!!!.

Just seen this in The Sun.
CARABAO KO?
Arsenal and Man City could be disqualified from Carabao Cup or forced to replay fourth-round ties after making too many substitutions

Just seen this in The Sun.
CARABAO KO?
Arsenal and Man City could be disqualified from Carabao Cup or forced to replay fourth-round ties after making too many substitutions
Can't be disqualified for that. If we aren't allowed to make the extra subs then it's the referees fault for letting us.

The Mitre Delta football used in the Football League and the Nike Ordam 3 used in the Premier League are both size 5 balls and both comply with FIFA rules so both must weigh between 14oz and 16oz (400 to 450 grams).
I can't find the specification of each but a max difference of 2 oz?
Sory Pep that's as bad an excuse as Moanninho normally comes out with.

Is Tom Brady aware of this BA...?? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.