Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Taxi - that is my beef really I am sure Donald is far from perfect but he has some qualities and this thread is now just a Donald Bashing forum. The comments section in the Daily Mail on Trump articles make very different reading to this thread. In fact on the Daily Mail Trump thread I often get the most green arrows.

We are all a little different.Some are more different than others of that I grant but we all have an opinion to offer.
He is far from the polished article but should be allowed to see out his tennure so we can form true opinion.
A lot of people voted him in through the democratic process.Sixty plus million ?
It would appear there are lots of people who abhore the democractic process if it does not fall there way.
Which can be seen hard at work in the brexit threads.Even now individuals weazle behind the screens to revert the process that our countrymen voted for.

credit to TonyM

Can't help but laugh at "the L word" and "untruths", no amount of spin or euphemisms will change the fact that Donald is a demonstrable liar.

If Donald has any redeeming qualities then he sure is hiding them well.
The Daily Mail truly is a beacon of light as far as reasoned and intelligent debate are concerned, you must be proud.

Mr Webs reference to green arrowing on the mail was clearly tongue in cheeky banter.
Hes a funny Guido.

Some interesting points SWP and it truly is a country divided. Good morning by the way.

Trump is someone who thrives on making divisions amongst people and that is the key to his presidential success. He knows full well that a united America is bad news for him so he continues to stoke the fires.

You only have to look at his reaction to the whole NFL kneeling saga to understand his mentality. He has purposely twisted Kaepernicks actions to not only ignore the indefensible police actions towards black people in America, but he has twisted the argument to create even more divisions in the country. He has turned the demonstration into a patriotic debate where the protesters are the anti-American bad guys.

You would like to think that the president of the United States would actually listen to the people he serves and strive to make a better society. Instead this piece of shit turns on the people he should be helping and makes them the villains in order to make himself look like the protector of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.