EPL Cup games 24/25 October

If the roles were reserved on that statement what do you think the interviewers first question to Pep would have been tonight?

Do you think you are the KDB team?

Kevin is so so good. I've not worked with many others who have it all. It's a pleasure to work with him.

We played Wolves, who are one of the best teams I have ever faced. They are so complicated to play against. I'm so so happy we won tonight.

It was important to rest some players for West Bromwich at the weekend and work on their neck strength as they will be looking up to the sky a lot at the weekend when they have the ball.

Buzzing !!! What a win

Half time was dejected and had enough, wanted Bilic out.

2nd half brilliant, when you got Carroll - just hoof it to him, it works! He is a beast. A big beautiful beast! And defenders can’t handle him. Superb stuff. Well done to Ayew aswell, ran his heart out.

What can I say. Let’s hope they carry this to Palace Saturday and get our season back on track.

COYI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.