Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

No reason we can't put out a strong enough team to go through could even rest a few in the games after

Bravo

Danilo
Vinny ???
Tosin
Zinchenko

Gundogan
Foden
Kdb 45 Silva 45

B.silva
Aguero
Sane

No reason we can't put out a strong enough team to go through could even rest a few in the games after

Bravo

Danilo
Vinny ???
Tosin
Zinchenko

Gundogan
Foden
Kdb 45 Silva 45

B.silva
Aguero
Sane
If we have to play this game in April that would really cement this draw as fixed.

As we play Leicester in a few weeks, maybe we could record that game and send it to Carabao as our official league cup match?

Wouldn't go as far as to say i'd prefer it, but i wouldn't mind one bit if we went out this round. A two legged semi in January, very likely to be against a top side and then a potential final against another top side if we get through that, we'd have to play something resembling one of our strongest sides against them and quite frankly we can do without the games.

The competition is nothing more than a joke now, as Pep said, you get no credit or prestige from winning it so what's the point? We've got a busy Christmas, a rather small squad and getting through means a tough January on top of it and a packed April/May trying to work in the rearranged fixtures which will be near impossible if we do well in the other cups too. We'll get no help from the FA and the season won't be extended due to the world cup, The competition has so little value, it's not even worth winning if it even threatens to cause the slightest of knock on problems in the league.

As we play Leicester in a few weeks, maybe we could record that game and send it to Carabao as our official league cup match?

Wouldn't go as far as to say i'd prefer it, but i wouldn't mind one bit if we went out this round. A two legged semi in January, very likely to be against a top side and then a potential final against another top side if we get through that, we'd have to play something resembling one of our strongest sides against them and quite frankly we can do without the games.

The competition is nothing more than a joke now, as Pep said, you get no credit or prestige from winning it so what's the point? We've got a busy Christmas, a rather small squad and getting through means a tough January on top of it and a packed April/May trying to work in the rearranged fixtures which will be near impossible if we do well in the other cups too. We'll get no help from the FA and the season won't be extended due to the world cup, The competition has so little value, it's not even worth winning if it even threatens to cause the slightest of knock on problems in the league.

Unfortunately, after being vehemently against this attitude for as long as I've loved football, I have to agree for the reasons you've outlined.

so the pre recorded camera panned round and showed all these people in the room
erm thought not
Yep - I saw the pictures-gill, pisscan, sir ticket-tout,crerand,fatty Holmes, usain bolt,chuckle bros.- they were all there to make sure there was no tomfoolery or flimflammery!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.