West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatting online to a friend of mine who lives in London but supports Grimsby and watches a fair bit of football. He likes a bet and asked me how I thought we would do. I gave the usual, " Tough game, may lose it, we are looking a bit jaded" reply. He laughed and said, " You are like an ultra cautious football manager. Always saying city will struggle and winning streak may end. They are consistent and have strongest squad in league. Now they will lose on sat, only joking."

It is interesting to see how non City fans view us, all think we are the best team in the league. I told him years of watching us fail is the cause of the feeling doom is just around the corner. It is bloody hard to shake it off lol!

Been reading some WBA forums, they are quite a humorous bunch but also there is some bad feeling towards Pulis and I can see the atmosphere getting toxic if we get ahead early. I think some of them even wouldn't mind getting thumped if it hastens him out of the door!

I can never shake off typical City. Assuming we’ll lose every week is a defence mechanism, and so far I’ve been wrong every time this season so let’s hope I’m wrong again.

Tired after midweek extra time, bus parking long ball manager who focusses on set pieces which are the worst part of our defending. What could possibly go wrong ...

Been reading some WBA forums, they are quite a humorous bunch but also there is some bad feeling towards Pulis and I can see the atmosphere getting toxic if we get ahead early. I think some of them even wouldn't mind getting thumped if it hastens him out of the door!

Dont blame them.After watching some of the great WBA sides of the past think I would prefer a relegation battle rather than watching the shite he serves up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.