New Podcast: Diving, Queuing, Ball Weight and Gary James on Eric Brook

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast Season 9, Episode 12: Drink Your Milk, Eat Your Greens
Logo-1718-300.png

This week:
- Looking at Bernardo Silva: What makes contact a foul? Do strikers need to exaggerate fouls?
- As Sergio Aguero breaks Eric Brook's record, Gary James explains the impact Brook had at Maine Road.
- Pep Guardiola was critical of the Carabao Cup ball, we've compared it to the Premier League ball to investigate
- Should Vincent Kompany be obliged to retire from international football to keep fit? Howard Hockin says no.
- Queueing at the Etihad is causing more friction... the panel give their experiences and how to improve it

Episode 9.12 - Drink Your Milk, Eat Your Greens
Subscribe on iTunes
Download the mp3 (right click - save as)

Episode 9.12 Extra - City's Best Centre-Back Pairing
For $2/m sponsors who back the show by through Patreon, you can listen to the supplement show. It works on desktop and on mobile. There are also extra rewards for those who choose to back a little bit more. All the details are here: http://www.patreon.com/BlueMoonPodcast.

We hope you like it - let us know what you think!

When I first read the title I started to wonder what I'd been up to:
It sounded like some sort of all-in wrestling or MMA bout between me and Eric. Thankfully it's not that. Anyway, it's a good listen as always. Thanks for asking me on.

Last edited:
It sounded like some sort of all-win wrestling or MMA bout between me and Eric. Thankfully it's not that. Anyway, it's a good listen as always. Thanks for asking me on.
Thoroughly enjoyed all of it and your contribution.

It sounded like some sort of all-in wrestling or MMA bout between me and Eric. Thankfully it's not that. Anyway, it's a good listen as always. Thanks for asking me on.

Thanks Gary! Always welcome!

Cracking podcast, lads. I found the ball comparison both funny and instructive, Gary James is always excellent value and, whisper it softly, I prefer Howard's contributions here to elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.