United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
United won’t be in the mix come season end.

City are now 8 points clear of any team that will challenge for the title.

Pep was right, the Kane team won’t push City either.

3 shots on target and 69% pass completion. I wonder how the rags will react when Jose parks the bus at home to us in Jan. That game is going to be one-way traffic

Spurs looked the better footballing team, so I think United winning is a good result for us. United will be tough to beat, but his reliance on concentrating on his defence will be his downfall. I actually believe, he knows this and he's told United's hierarchy that with this squad he cannot win the league. However, he will achieve champions league football. They will accept this, who wouldn't? It is very clear.

Spurs looked the better footballing team, so I think United winning is a good result for us. United will be tough to beat, but his reliance on concentrating on his defence will be his downfall. I actually believe, he knows this and he's told United's hierarchy that with this squad he cannot win the league. However, he will achieve champions league football. They will accept this, who wouldn't? It is very clear.
Same as the rest of the American owned teams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.