United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag neighbour of mine went yesterday, said there was 6 empty seats next to him, 10 mins into game 6 Polish lads turn up and sit down, after 30 mins of the game they turned to him and said where's the nearest pub, got up and walked out
Thought we had early leavers
Nearest pub?shudda sent em to lou macari chippy for cod roe chips and a can of fanta.
Opening the can wud ave bin more explosive than the 100 million pound forward line red scum put out to score 1 single goal yesterday.
Imo.

He's a Jock from Glasgow, said he moved to Manchester 40 years ago to be nearer the Swamp and go to games, i was surprised he said he went yesterday as i often see him going to the pub half hour before KOs to sit with the other sad rags
It's not GPC is it?

Why hasn't our resident rag Falcao been on telling us what a joy it was to watch Peg's wonderful, free-flowing football at the swamp yesterday?
Nothing to gloat about just happy to get back on track with a win, I think we just about deserved it on our second half performance. Matic aside we are badly struggling in midfield during games, Pogba can’t come back soon enough. Big Marouane too.

Nothing to gloat about just happy to get back on track with a win, I think we just about deserved it on our second half performance. Matic aside we are badly struggling in midfield during games, Pogba can’t come back soon enough. Big Marouane too.

How does that feel hoping Big Marouane can't come back soon enough, Wow. How the mighty have fallen.

How does that feel hoping Big Marouane can't come back soon enough, Wow. How the mighty have fallen.
That comment alone should embarrass any Rag. Fucking shameful that the biggest club in world football (!) relies on a thug, and a one dimensional footballer. They have bought, hook, line and sinker, into the Mourinho hoofball shite. C.unts.

He’s a better player then given credit for and ya know he’s a reliable player for Belgium too, who despite all their attacking riches over the years very few have consistently performed. De Bruyne and Fellaini often have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.