Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Sunday Morning Football headline, with no source, etc. The Week leading to the Arsenal match. Good one.

You will see Sanchez at City in January. Arsenal have to sell. City more that have the money to buy him. Sanchez wants to come to City. Pep wants him.

No offence mate, go and have a brew, a bowl of cereal, a piece of toast, and read something about City that isn't made up and bullshit.

Feel free to bookmark this post.
Ah yes, the last time I read a credible transfer column, the author explicitly stated that the source was Txiki himself. Only time I believe what journalists write. And no, I'm not going to bookmark your post because it's stupid. I've made it clear that I believe that City want to buy him in Jan which is why this article has come out, not the opposite as you're implying. Similar to how Arsenal maintained all summer that Sanchez was going nowhere, only to spill their cards on the last day. It's a bunch of posturing by clubs, nothing special.

Think Sanchez is needed if you want to continue with the high level of performances throughout the whole season.

Yesterday Bernardo had to play in a position Pep doesn't really want him to in order to rest Aguero and Sterling.

You need the extra depth to realistically compete for the Prem and Champs league.

I think this is just our way of saying you can dream on if you think you're getting £30m. They'll probably still get £20m-£25m though, just need Sanchez to have the same attitude (he only wants City).

Interesting to see whether he plays against us next week, I know he's a professional but every man and his dog knows he wants to play for us, might leave Arsenal in a dodgy situation.

Ah yes, the last time I read a credible transfer column, the author explicitly stated that the source was Txiki himself. Only time I believe what journalists write. And no, I'm not going to bookmark your post because it's stupid. I've made it clear that I believe that City want to buy him in Jan which is why this article has come out, not the opposite as you're implying. Similar to how Arsenal maintained all summer that Sanchez was going nowhere, only to spill their cards on the last day. It's a bunch of posturing by clubs, nothing special.

Of course it's a stupid post. In your opinion. Telling me to calm down. How stupid is that.

I won't repeat myself.

But if you really think City briefed MuCulloch to write that article, then you're the one who's stupid.(bookmarked)

Trust me. City don't peddle such articles. They only deal in fact when other clubs are peddling untruths and respond, if they feel the need to. Sanchez being the last example on transfer deadline day.

Yes, City, like many other clubs have Journalists they can turn to when they see fit. But our owners and the people running the club don't go down this fake and untrue story/article road, regardless of where it emanates from.

At least we can both agree that City will buy Sanchez in January, regardless of what MuCulloch and the rest of the click bait ramble will make up and write about until then.

Wonder if he starts next week? Bit of a tricky decision for Wenger.

If he does and if he scores, I don't want any of that badge hitting like he did at Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.