JFK

This is news?? Every single video, recreation etc has him grabbing his throat first.

He was hit at the top of his back and the bullet exited his throat. His arms went up as a result of the Thorburn’s reflex - a reaction to damage to the spinal chord.At the hospital they distorted the exit wound further by performing a tracheotomy. This was the so called magic bullet

I believe that Oswald was indeed set up. The killer shots though coming from the grassy knoll, by two corsican mafia assassins. This was payback for the betrayal of the Kennedys after Sam Giancana helped in the election of JFK to the Whitehouse. The conspiracies come in when the FBI allowed the small time Mafia club owner Jack Rubin access to Oswald to silence him.

Oliver stone loves, that's 'loves' this post..... pmsl

All these conspiracy theories come about because we can’t face the fact that the most powerful (and protected) man on the planet was gunned down by a sad lone nut who bought a rifle mail order and learnt a few days before that the presidents motorcade was passing the building where he worked. The physical evidence that he did it is overwhelming and the evidence that someone else was involved is pretty non existent. If it wasn’t the president shot that day this would be an open and shut case.

All these conspiracy theories come about because we can’t face the fact that the most powerful (and protected) man on the planet was gunned down by a sad lone nut who bought a rifle mail order and learnt a few days before that the presidents motorcade was passing the building where he worked. The physical evidence that he did it is overwhelming and the evidence that someone else was involved is pretty non existent. If it wasn’t the president shot that day this would be an open and shut case.
The conspiracy is more around who fired the bullet that caused fragments of his skull to go towards the back of the vehicle. This doesn't appear to have been possible from Oswald's position.
A second assassin is unlikely in my opinion as they'd have to have been lining up their shots from covert positions at the same time, which would be a hell of a coincidence.
A shot fired intentionally or accidentally in response to the initial gunshots is the most likely to have happened, surely. And this fits with most eye witness accounts regarding sound, smells etc..

The conspiracy is more around who fired the bullet that caused fragments of his skull to go towards the back of the vehicle. This doesn't appear to have been possible from Oswald's position.
A second assassin is unlikely in my opinion as they'd have to have been lining up their shots from covert positions at the same time, which would be a hell of a coincidence.
A shot fired intentionally or accidentally in response to the initial gunshots is the most likely to have happened, surely. And this fits with most eye witness accounts regarding sound, smells etc..

I’ve seen plenty of documentaries and read books which explain the head shot from the rear. I’m sure there’s plenty that argue the opposite too. The point is that it’s all theories - I’ve not seen one bit of hard evidence that suggests a conspiracy. The most convincing book I’ve read on this is called “Case closed” which is by a lawyer who supports the lone nut theory.

What were people expecting to be in these documents?

A letter stating that it was all planned by the government with the names of everyone involved?

If there is any truth in anything other than the official story then it will never see the light of day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.