United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 clubs have spent £80M of money on a player. Whether any would offer that for Rashford is just guesswork in comparing him, but then that's what you get from Jackson - fanzine level partisan hype.

I can't see Real, Barcelona or PSG paying that for him.
Maybe @Falcao (what a ridiculous username btw - I think he was expecting more from him when he rocked up at the swamp lol) is Jackson. His pathetic posts are similar to Jackson stories.

Only 4 clubs have spent £80M of money on a player. Whether any would offer that for Rashford is just guesswork in comparing him, but then that's what you get from Jackson - fanzine level partisan hype.

I can't see Real, Barcelona or PSG paying that for him.
I can think of one club that would, they'd have to sell him for a tenner first the buy him back and no one's that stupid ;-)

De Bruyne has 4 more.

Özil has played 568 minutes, De Bruyne 842.
Now compare key passes, interceptions, tackles made etc. As with the Sterling and Rashford comparison, the more relevant fields you add in, the worse it gets for the prick wearing red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.