Napoli (Away) Pre Match Thread

Napoli v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli have GOT to win if they want a good chance of progressing. Shaktar will beat Feyenoord, of that I am almost certain. A Napoli loss here would leave them on 3 points with us on 12 and Shaktar most likely on 9.

With that in mind, I say we drop deep and counter the shit out of them. For that to work we need our best counter-attacking players on the pitch: De Bruyne, Sané, Sterling, Walker and Gundogan. I would suggest we rest Silva for this one- Ilkay is yet to start in a big game but I don't think he's much of a downgrade.

Napoli have GOT to win if they want a good chance of progressing. Shaktar will beat Feyenoord, of that I am almost certain. A Napoli loss here would leave them on 3 points with us on 12 and Shaktar most likely on 9.

With that in mind, I say we drop deep and counter the shit out of them. For that to work we need our best counter-attacking players on the pitch: De Bruyne, Sané, Sterling, Walker and Gundogan. I would suggest we rest Silva for this one- Ilkay is yet to start in a big game but I don't think he's much of a downgrade.
If we're playing on the counter then both Jesus and Gundogan are better options than Aguero and Silva.

Anyone got any recommendations as to where to watch the game in London? Train gets into Euston at 7pm, so somewhere around there/Bloomsbury/Holborn would be good.

Right now, if you had to prioritise these 2 games, the Napoli game is far more important. A defeat or draw to Arsenal barely changes anything, we'll be top whatever happens. But lose to Napoli and we will have to get a result in Ukraine in a very busy period.
Is absolutely the right answer. Not only that, win this one and it's done. He can play whoever he likes in the last two games whilst going full strength in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.