Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where Ozil matches de Bruyne: neither would claim their mother tongue to be English I can't think of another match.

Ozil wakes up from nigh on a season long stupor, has a good game, and all of a sudden he's Dennis Bergkamp!

De Bruyne's mother is actually English, I believe, so I've often wondered if English is indeed his mother ('s) tongue.
Doesn't sound like it now, of course. :-)

Appears we are not in the Champions League this season-

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/uefa...-side/ss-AAugT0Y?li=BBoPWjP&ocid=iehp#image=1

The permutations for each British side in the competition apparently, but one glaring absence, I will let you guess who is missing!!!

This is so jaw droppingly blatant that the non-agendaists on BM would have a seriously hard time explaining it away although I await their comments with interest. I notice the 'author' is one Michael Oliver. Surely not ...?

Man City stars forced to wear identical £2,000 outfits - including black ties with denim shirts - on way to Champions League clash against Napoli (and Pep's inner circle have their own gear, too!)

Manchester City fans will hope that their team continue to get noticed due to their sterling form on the pitch rather than their matching clothing off of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Manchester-City-head-Italy-Napoli-clash.html

How amazing would it be to actually get paid to write such shite?

This is so jaw droppingly blatant that the non-agendaists on BM would have a seriously hard time explaining it away although I await their comments with interest. I notice the 'author' is one Michael Oliver. Surely not ...?
I had a look to see if it was just relating to this evenings games....... No. F**king blatant.

Did anyone see Sky Sports News this morning comparing Ederson and Bravo's first 10 games? Apparently Ederson has made 2 errors leading to goals already in his first 10 games. Even if they're counting him being off his line for Rodriguez's goal as an error, I have no idea what the other could be.
Did they not show the Rooney overhead kick?
It's been at least a week since they last did..

This morning i glanced at the bbc website football news site..
No suprise to see in the top 28 headline articles,nothing about a team with the best start in premier league history.
Very much deeper down the foot of the page under a tiny headline City get a mention.in the normal club fixtures section,click on the link,and there ,bold as brash is a headline appertaining to utd v bristol city league cup match,i kid you not,with a pic of some rag pretender ..
No zgenda tho,cos some fans spotted a pat nevin article about us a few days ago.well done pat,pat on the head son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.