Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blueknows - You've copy & pasted a full article form a newspaper without any reference as to where it's from or crediting to the journalist who wrote it. It's also a well-established breach of copyright law, which suggests that up to 200 words is the most that can be quoted without permission.

Can I suggest you edit your post, remove most of it and insert a link to the original article so that at least the journalist gets the benefit of people clicking on it.
My apologies heres the link
https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...oes-raheem-sterling-think-he-is-36272275.html

Never heard of readsport and I doubt many others have previously on this forum, so lets not make it out to be representative of the media. Stupid not to include us but their commercial choices. Be interesting to find out their reasons though.

I think we can take their reasons as read, myself. That said, whilst this is not a view I would express if this was a mainstream media outlet, I do find myself wondering who gives a fuck what some crap website writes or whether we are ignored when others are not. (Haters gonna hate.) That's not an argument that works with mainstream media - and as a state funded broadcaster different considerations apply to the BBC anyway - because their poison can and does hurt us. But when it's fringe outlets, I can't really be arsed giving the issue the time of day.

Appears we are not in the Champions League this season-

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/uefa...-side/ss-AAugT0Y?li=BBoPWjP&ocid=iehp#image=1

The permutations for each British side in the competition apparently, but one glaring absence, I will let you guess who is missing!!!

I see your error there, this is for British sides. You can look at this two ways:

He looks upon us as being ‘a bit foreign’, despite the 4 Englishmen regularly in the side and City Football Group being registered in London. All British based clubs in the CL benefit from some form of foreign investment and/ or tax haven banking.

The other, more simple explanation is that it is quite clear, Manchester City are not British, they are Out Of This World.

Martin Samuel in the mail today, reporting that Utd, Lpool, Ars directors at a dinner in New York, discussing potential breakaway from the PL. City, Spurs, Chelsea uninvited. Seemed to be urging City to steer clear of that particular Red revolution, as they are just after keeping all the money away from the smaller clubs

Martin Samuel in the mail today, reporting that Utd, Lpool, Ars directors at a dinner in New York, discussing potential breakaway from the PL. City, Spurs, Chelsea uninvited. Seemed to be urging City to steer clear of that particular Red revolution, as they are just after keeping all the money away from the smaller clubs

Personally I would love it if United and Liverpool fucked off out of the prem.

Pure panic that us,chavs and spurs will keep them out of the top places,the big babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.