United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they are hurting because the realisation of what Pep brings to a club is starting to shine....compared to the dour shite that they have brought in to their shambles of a club, that was a knee jerk appointment to try and stay in the top four

Well raggies this is what owners of a club, that plan, plan, plan some more, invest and build in the club brings

Maureen and your bus parking, hoof ball....I hope you enjoy it because when he leaves your club it will be in a bigger mess. When Pep eventually leaves us he will have left behind a philosophy of how City will play forever

Hear! Hear!
Y87u.jpg

first time I've seen that, as bad as his Swansea dive. Just reprehensible. The reffing in the CL is somehow worse than the PL, Gill has his fingerprints all over both ours and their run.

Oh they are hurting because the realisation of what Pep brings to a club is starting to shine....compared to the dour shite that they have brought in to their shambles of a club, that was a knee jerk appointment to try and stay in the top four

Well raggies this is what owners of a club, that plan, plan, plan some more, invest and build in the club brings

Maureen and your bus parking, hoof ball....I hope you enjoy it because when he leaves your club it will be in a bigger mess. When Pep eventually leaves us he will have left behind a philosophy of how City will play forever
This is one of the most heart-warming side effects of the Pep revolution.
At a time when the swamptrash needed to take a pragmatic decision about their future and what they really needed post pisscan, they were left giving the job to the man possibly least suited to the job, purely to try and keep up with us on and off the pitch.
If there were a god I’d believe he/she/it was a City fan!

theres no way those fuckers would have got out of our group, 6 points courtesy of two own goals against a shite benfica team tells you all you need to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.