Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

This side is on the cusp of greatness. No we won’t go unbeaten this season, but our style of football is the best seen since Peps Barca. The profile of the club is continually rising and having players such as Jesus, Stones, Sane, Sterling are just going to make us better and better.

Mirror ratings are a joke. Sterling 6, Sane 5, KDB 6, Sergio 6, Danilo 5. As good as any City performance I’ve ever seen - and I’ve been going since 67.

Listening to Michael Owen on BT Sport - we've just beaten Napoli AWAY 4-2, and again one goal was a penalty, and it felt we were playing 12 men with the ref - and the **** thinks that we are not good enough to go on and win. Now any realistic city fan will know we've got tough shit ahead, but his logic is insane. Napoli aren't the best team in Europe, or the 2nd or the 3rd best or the 4th or the 5th....but they are bloody decent team and we wore them down after they murdered us for the first 25 minutes. Quality performance and Stones, Delph, Dinho and Sterling were great. Don't get ALL the love for Ederson, since Liverpool injury seems slightly more reluctant to clear his lines for me, look at the goals against West Brom - the time he didn't come for crosses he maybe should have tonight. Anyway, best performance in many a year that.

De Bruyne slide rule pass, perfectly weighted to Sterling who controls the ball well, as he did all evening & finishes into the corner. 2-4 City.

If we give Feyanord a shalaking (well just a win in reality) and Napoli beat Shakhtar Donetsk, I can see us playing the second string away to Shakhtar Donetsk as it is the 4 days before the derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.