Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I have Man Love for the guy, I have done since 93.20, Colin the King was always my number one and I named my son after him but I think the biggest tribute I can pay is tonight Sergio surpassed him.

Wonderful goal scorer,integral part of our success and hopefully helps us win the CL and more PL trophies.
Well done Sergio,knew when you hit that screamer v Swansea that you were special.

Congratulations Sergio, I'm feel honoured to have seen your score some of the most important goals in City's history.

Hope you can make it 200, by the end of the season, as that will probably mean some silverware on the mantelpiece!

Absolute legend. Sheer class on and off the pitch. Kinda glad it happened tonight as I can't make the Arsenal game at the weekend.

Thank you Sergio. Now for 200 and beyond.

Genius. Legend. Etc etc

He scored the most famous goal in the history of English league football, never mind city’s history..it’s been a pleasure and a privilege.. and there’s lots more to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.