Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

Not arsed what Rag cafe , Duncan Castles or Daily Mirror player ratings , because that was one of our best performances ever in europe , if Napoli had the temerity to score , we were always capable of going up the other end and taking the lead again , and this Napoli side are no mugs. Every single one of our players played their part and its very difficult to pick a man of the match , but if i was pushed i would say John Stones he really is becoming a top top player.

That's exactly what I think. I remember saying similar to FC Barca not long after Pep arrived - that he is likely to want to leave a legacy behind at some point, similar to Cruyff at Barca. But as another poster just pointed out, he's happy coming on here trying to piss on City fans' chips, when they point out that he may want to stay at City a little longer, rather than returning Barca. And who could blame Pep with all the political bollox there.
Exactly this. It was the political bollox that did his head in at Barca and Bayern were so far up their own arses (them being German footballing aristocracy, nay, royalty and all that) and their egos were so inflated that they thought they were too good for him and probably tried to hinder him rather than help him. City must be a breath of fresh air for him compared to those two madhouses.

What a team, what a club, what a manager, what players we have. That was an absolutely stunning display and oh the 3rd goal was counter attack at it's lethal best.

We look fucking unstoppable and I do believe we should go all out for 6 out of 6 wins.

Tonight the football world from other clubs, supporters and the media, witnessed the emergence of the footballing juggernaut that is MANCHESTER CITY FC.

Bring on Arsenal now as I believe they will get, the same treatment that Liverpool did.

Fantastic Aguero finally broke the record too.
We're very young and battle hardened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.