Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid has it all. Despite a dubious penalty against him he didn't hide but just ripped napoli a new one. Awesome performance -his pace turned the match,just shy of Stones as man of the match.

Never was a penalty for me, I mean after Albiol poked it off target? Mental

And, again, fans need to observe the off the ball movement & pressing as a huge part of Pep's tactics - things for which Leroy is superlative. Looks like a Doberman in relentless pursuit of a loose ball - must be a nightmare to face

I do think out of all our current players this lad can be the best of the lot. Will he be on a Ronaldo level?? Quite possible that he will. His reaction to giving a daft penalty away at such an important time in a very important game said it all. He simply lit the afterburners and had nothing else in his mind but to make amends, which of course he did. Brilliant.

He's a constant danger, as alluded to above, he's constantly on the front foot both attacking and pressing defensively. Normally players a fast and strong as him are technically limited, this kid has absolutely everything.

I love him. Both City and United fans keep pushing the Jesus v Rashford battle while ignoring this fella, who in my opinion is better than both.

Words can't describe how much I love this man. People are talking about KDB, Silva, Aguero and Sterling but I think Sané is the key to this team. He's given us pace and width and is equally adept at breaking down stubborn defences as well as hitting teams on the counter attack. Considering how raw he is and that he still doesn't always make the right decision or play the perfect pass, the world is his oyster. He's like a mix of Giggs, Bale and Ronaldo and eventually when he properly finds his feet he's going to be a briliant second forward. The way he can run at teams through the middle of the pitch even has a Messi element to it and watching him grow is going to be the most fun part of being a City fan these next few years. You could even argue that the Mendy injury has been a blessing for him because he's better with a full back who won't get too far forward.

Words can't describe how much I love this man. People are talking about KDB, Silva, Aguero and Sterling but I think Sané is the key to this team. He's given us pace and width and is equally adept at breaking down stubborn defences as well as hitting teams on the counter attack. Considering how raw he is and that he still doesn't always make the right decision or play the perfect pass, the world is his oyster. He's like a mix of Giggs, Bale and Ronaldo and eventually when he properly finds his feet he's going to be a briliant second forward. The way he can run at teams through the middle of the pitch even has a Messi element to it and watching him grow is going to be the most fun part of being a City fan these next few years. You could even argue that the Mendy injury has been a blessing for him because he's better with a full back who won't get too far forward.

He'll score more with Mendy in the team, see the Liverpool game as an example... those two will develop the best life side in Europe, it will afford sane the ability to burst in to the 18 yard box, very similar in fashion to Sterling, however his finishing is potentially much more devastating.... he's a 30+ goals a year player, which puts him at the very top of the pile!!!

He'll score more with Mendy in the team, see the Liverpool game as an example... those two will develop the best life side in Europe, it will afford sane the ability to burst in to the 18 yard box, very similar in fashion to Sterling, however his finishing is potentially much more devastating.... he's a 30+ goals a year player, which puts him at the very top of the pile!!!

Let's hope so. The best thing about Sané is that he'll be able to play anywhere; out wide left, inside left or right, false 9, no.9 - he's got so many goals and assists in him he is the player with the potential to be the best in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.