Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

An incredible moment in the history of the club and fate spoilt it a bit for me.

I was having a few beers at home last night. When they got that corner I ran for a piss in the downstairs toilet. I could hear the commentary just about and I heard the "Aguero scores!". I cheered, halted the piss midflow, gave the old chap a (far too quick) shake and ran into the living room dribbling piss all over my underpants as I celebrated.

An incredible moment in the history of the club and fate spoilt it a bit for me.

I was having a few beers at home last night. When they got that corner I ran for a piss in the downstairs toilet. I could hear the commentary just about and I heard the "Aguero scores!". I cheered, halted the piss midflow, gave the old chap a (far too quick) shake and ran into the living room dribbling piss all over my underpants as I celebrated.
Thanks..... thanks for that :-{

Getting old is great, isn't it? :-(

You won't forget it though lol

You'll always remember where you were when he broke the record.

Iconic

Manchester-Citys-Argentinian-striker-Se.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.